Voice of the Earth Spread
On This Day
Earth Day is now celebrated on the global level. Over 1 billion people take part, and, according to the Earth Day Network, this makes it the largest secular civic event in the world.
Today is Earth Day, an annual event created to promote awareness of and appreciation for our environment. Founded in 1970, it is a day of education about environmental issues. Its formation was inspired by the antiwar movements of the 1960s.
Summation of Spread
The Page of Pentacles represents a young person who is not only concerned about the state of the earth but likely to facilitate change. The pentacle resting in the page’s hand represents a deep willingness to look inside environmental issues, and the plowed field represents the potential for growth.
Do you gain wisdom from natural places? There is no denying we are part of the natural world, not separate from it. This spread’s questions are written to foster a connection with the whispering of the earth and her elements.
Cast Your Cards
Feel the grass between your toes and the wind in your hair while casting the cards in the shape of our blue planet:
1. How do I reconnect to the earth?
2. What helps me embrace natural forces?
3. Where is my favorite natural place?
4. What does the wisdom of a tree offer me?
5. What does the wisdom of water offer me?
6. What does the wisdom of air offer me?
7. What does the wisdom of birds offer me?
8. How can I heal the earth?
9. How does this help to heal myself?