Should I Tell Them I Love Them Spread
On This Day
Roses are symbolic of love. For alchemists, the entire process of psychic transformation takes place under a rose or “sub rosa.”
A feast honoring St. Mark, patron saint of Venice, is held on this day. Traditionally, men give the women they love a single budded long-stem red rose. It is called Le Festa del Boccolo: the celebration of the rose bud. A gondola race takes place in the Bacina di San Marco to mark the occasion.
Summation of Spread
Nakedness on any card in the tarot deck represents vulnerability. The decision to reveal strong personal feelings can leave you feeling especially vulnerable, but it shouldn’t stop you from expressing yourself.
Is now the time to bare your soul to your beloved? The romance and intrigue winding through Venice’s watery alleys is inspiration for a spread regarding matters of your heart.
Cast Your Cards
Listen to the cards and your intuition while casting your cards in the shape of a gondola:
1. What is the status of this relationship?
2. How do I feel about them?
3. How do they feel about me?
4. Are we destined to be together?
5. What is the root of attraction?
6. Why are they good for me?
7. Should I tell them I love them?
8. What is their reaction?
9. What is the ultimate outcome?