On This Day
Scientific studies show gratitude improves health and the immune system. A gratitude practice can be created in just two minutes a day. Commit to setting a regular time of day to write down why, what, and who you are thankful for.
Today is International Thank You Day, dedicated to spreading joy and offering gratefulness to anyone who brightens our day and enriches our lives.
Summation of Spread
Gratitude brings an emotional shift almost instantly. Some studies even claim it can increase happiness by 25 percent. This spread focuses on what, why, and how you can feel grateful.
The Ace of Cups represents the healthy expression of emotions. The Ace of Cups suggests inner attunement and spiritual dynamism. You can trust what your feelings are telling you and it is safe to be emotionally honest. The chalice itself is representative of a ceremonial vessel indicating its intrinsic value.
Cast Your Cards
Take a moment to consider the blessings of life. Cast the cards in the shape of a smiling face.
1. Why should I be thankful for my health?
2. Why am I good at the work I do?
3. To whom do I owe gratitude?
4. Do I thank people enough?
5. How can I practice gratitude every day?
6. How can I find the time for a gratitude practice?
7. How can I be thankful even when I don’t feel it?