Improve My Sex Life Spread
On This Day
Citing a headache as a reason not to have sex won’t work anymore. Scientists have discovered the endorphins released during sex naturally reduce the pain of a headache.
Dr. Ruth Westheimer, sex therapist and media personality, was born on this day in 1928. Dr. Ruth rose to fame in the 1980s as a cultural icon with her free, frank talk about sex and relationships on radio and television.
Summation of Spread
Need to spice it up? Dr. Ruth has helped the masses improve their sex lives. Channeling Dr. Ruth’s openness and sage advice, this spread looks at how to improve the quality of your sex life.
Note the phallic and explosive nature of the Tower card. It represents the ultimate male orgasm. The watery Star card follows the Tower and represents the ultimate female orgasm and receptiveness.
Cast Your Cards
1. Am I living healthfully?
2. Do my partner and I take enough time out for each other?
3. How do we break out of our bedroom rut?
4. How do I best communicate what I need?
5. What does my partner need?
6. What can I indulge in that I haven’t before?
7. What am I dying to try?
8. What unexpected quality comes from revitalizing my sex life?