Vision Board Spread
On This Day
Julius Caesar established January 1 as the first day of the year in 46 BCE. This was partly to honor the god Janus, for whom January is named.
Welcome to the first day of the year! New Year’s resolutions have been made; many will be broken. Now is the perfect time to create a vision board to usher the bold and beautiful into your life. Rather than merely contemplating resolutions, a vision board helps you spring toward action.
Summation of Spread
The Hermit shuts himself from the world to cultivate wisdom. This equates with the meditative state one enters when going through the process of selecting images. When the Hermit emerges, he shines his vision from his lamp, a six-pointed star. It lights the path of enlightenment for those who would follow.
A vision board is a collection of images placed where you can see it clearly. You select and assemble images to bring change, manifestation, and direction into your life. Use the Vision Board Spread whenever you begin construction on a new vision board.
Cast Your Cards
This spread lays out like a vision board. Use this spread for inspiration while creating your dreams in visual form. Nine questions are proposed because nine is the number of wish fulfillment. Cast your cards well—and happy visioning!
1. What is the overriding theme of my vision board?
2. What are my wildest dreams?
3. What types of images resonate with me?
4. Can I let go emotionally and mentally in my selection process?
5. Where do I want to travel?
6. How do I want to make a difference?
7. What do I want to attract into my life?
8. What tiny adjustment can I make to manifest this vision board?
9. What happens when I take action on my dreams?