On This Day
Many psychics and mediums consider soulmates to be people who have lived and shared various relationships with you in multiple lives as married couples, siblings, and friends. This means we can have more than one soulmate with us in this lifetime.
Legendary lovers Katharine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy met on the film Woman of the Year, released this day in 1942. Their affair would last nearly thirty years, though they never married nor publicly acknowledged their love due to Spencer’s marriage.
Summation of Spread
The Lovers card brings up issues of sex, duality, and choice, while the Two of Cups represents the reflection of oneself in another—the perfect soulmate card. A deep friendship, new romance, or partnership has begun; a kindred spirit has been discovered.
Is your sweetheart your soulmate? Discover the answer with the Soulmate Spread and find out if the relationship is built to last.
Cast Your Cards
Light pink candles for love a few days before the full moon, then cast your cards.
1. Is my sweetheart basically a happy person?
2. Do we want the same type of relationship?
3. Would I want to spend time with this person
even if I wasn’t attracted to them?
4. Is he or she funny?
5. Is he or she consistent in his or her actions?
6. How well does he or she listen to me?
7. Am I afraid to disagree with him or her?
8. How do we manage conflict together?
9. Do we have similar life priorities?
10. Are we truly soulmates?