Julia Child’s Never Too Late Spread
On This Day
During World War II, Julia worked as a research assistant for the Office of Strategic Services. Playing a key role in the communication of top-secret documents, this is where she met her future husband, diplomat Paul Child.
Julia Child was born on this day in 1942. Famous for her revolutionary cookbooks and a television icon long before the era of cooking shows, Julia Child did not enter cooking school until the age of thirty-seven.
Summation of Spread
Are you seeking a fresh direction? No one is too old, too set in their ways, or too comfortable to change their life. Julia Child is proof positive that it is never too late to embark on a passion, follow a dream, or begin something new.
Cast Your Cards
Nothing but possibility and probability lie ahead as you cast your cards.
1. What unique ability do I possess?
2. What is my passion?
3. Why do I stifle what I am capable of?
4. What small, specific change can I make?
5. How do I make better choices as I move forward?
6. What do I gain as a result of my effort?
7. What is the worst thing that will happen if I begin afresh?
8. What is the best thing that will happen if I begin afresh?
9. What support systems do I have in place to aid this change?
10. How does my life transform?
11. What wonderful quality should I recall and honor on a daily basis?