Am I Ready for Parenthood Spread
On This Day
Parenting facts are changeable and negotiable depending on the time frame and culture you are living in. One fact remains forever true: the common essential ingredient is love.
Today is the Roman feast day revering Jupiter, Juno, and Minerva. Jupiter was king of the gods; Juno, his wife and sister; and Minerva, Jupiter’s daughter and goddess of wisdom. A sumptuous ritual feast was served and eaten in honor of this godly triad.
Summation of Spread
The Sun card represents a healthy pregnancy and happy child. This card is an evocative reminder of how mothers nurture their children in utero, acting as the sun, nourishing and generating everything the baby needs.
Are you considering becoming a parent? This celestial family is used for inspiration regarding parental readiness. While nothing prepares you for the experience of having a child and everyone moves through it in a different way, this spread examines all issues before deciding to take a leap of baby faith.
Cast Your Cards
Cast the cards delicately.
1. How do I feel about children?
2. Am I ready to put another’s needs ahead of my own?
3. Am I ready to have my life radically change?
4. Am I responsible?
5. What is my financial state?
6. Do I have a support system in place?
7. What will a baby add to my life?
8. What helps me adjust?
9. What do I need to know that I don’t know?
10. Why will I be an amazing parent?