On This Day
Ed Wood made sexploitation and cross-genre films, but he also wrote more than eighty pulp crime, horror, and sex novels.
Ed Wood was born on this day in 1924. Best known for Plan 9 from Outer Space, he was the master of campy, low-budget horror movies. While battling depression, he remained incredibly prolific and obsessed with the occult till the end of his life.
Summation of Spread
The Five of Cups can represent depression. The figure’s black cloak suggests sadness, distrust, and gloomy thoughts. The overturned cups are the perception of what is lost. The background bridge is a symbol of hope, passage, and the distinct possibility of moving forward.
Does life feel hopeless? The Depression Spread takes a look at issues when feeling blue or down in the dumps. If you are ever unable to salvage yourself from depression, set the cards aside and seek professional help immediately.
Cast Your Cards
Know you are worth the time it takes to figure this out, give yourself a hug, and cast your cards:
1. How am I feeling?
2. Why am I feeling this way?
3. How can I spend more time with positive people?
4. What is one of my greatest accomplishments?
5. What am I grateful for?
6. How can I break out of my routine?
7. How can I get closer to nature?
8. What exercise do I enjoy?
9. What one single, small action I can take to feel better?