Nostradamus’s Psychic Development Spread
On This Day
Nostradamus also published a book about cosmetics, perfumes, and fruit preserves called The Treatise on Make-Up and Jam.
Famous French seer Nostradamus is born on this day in 1503. Starting his career as an apothecary, famous for creating a rose pill that protected people from the plague, he eventually worked his way toward the occult. Eventually he published Les Prophecies (The Prophecies), containing over 6,338 prophesies.
Summation of Spread
The Page of Cups is the young psychic of the tarot deck. She trusts flashes of intuition, represented by the fish rising out of her cup.
Using Nostradamus as inspiration, the Psychic Development Spread discovers psychic gifts. The questions of this spread examine how you know what you know. Once a psychic gift is discovered, you can hone your talent.
Cast Your Cards
Clairvoyance (the ability to see things)
1. Have I ever seen an aura or energy field?
2. Have I ever seen a spirit?
3. Do symbols occur in my mind?
4. Do movie or book scenes appear in my mind for no reason?
5. Am I prone to visions?
Clairaudience (the ability to hear things)
6. Have I heard a voice that helped me problem-solve?
7. Do I hear music playing in my head?
8. Do I hear ringing or buzzing in my head?
9. Do I hear music, whispering, or voices when no one is there?
10. Do words pop into my head to help me solve problems?
Clairsentience (intuition as emotional, physical, or gut feelings)
11. Do I feel emotions deeply?
12. Do I feel the emotions of others in my body?
13. Do I need time alone to recharge my energetic battery?
14. Do I get tingly sensations in my body for no reason?
15. Do I know the right path by the way it feels?
Claircognizance (intuitive information popping into your head)
16. Do I get great ideas out of nowhere?
17. Am I inspired on a regular basis?
18. Do I often make subtle assumptions that turn out to be true?
19. Am I good at problem solving?
20. Do I know things without being told?