Party Planning Spread
On This Day
Noisemaking and fireworks on New Year’s Eve are believed to have originated in ancient times, when noise and fire were believed to dispel evil spirits and attract good luck.
Grab some champagne and stardust—there are more parties planned for New Year’s Eve than any other day of the year. Chances are, tomorrow night you are giving or going to a party.
Summation of Spread
The Party Planning Spread was created to assist in party planning and thinking outside the box to throw a fabulous gathering. It can be performed for any occasion.
Emperor-like stability helps to smoothly run your gathering, as planning an excellent party comes down to good organization. This way, once it starts, the host can kick back, relax, and have fun too.
Cast Your Cards
Cast in the shape of a happy face to ensure your guests and you have a wonderful time:
1. What is the overall goal or theme of my party?
2. What food is best to serve?
3. What unique element can I add to make this extra special?
4. How can I be sure to relax and enjoy myself during the party?
5. What can I do to create a beautiful atmosphere?
6. What type of music should I select?
7. Is there anyone I forgot to invite?