Cinderella’s Jealousy Spread
On This Day
Most Disney movies contain hidden Mickey Mouse images. Cinderella is no exception. Look closely when Cinderella sings “Sing, Sweet Nightingale”—three bubbles converge to form Mickey’s face.
The film Cinderella came out on this day in 1950. Cinderella suffers at the cold, cruel hands of her wicked stepmother and evil stepsisters until she reigns triumphant in the end. Envy and greed make Cinderella’s life miserable until she marries her prince and moves to the castle.
Summation of Spread
The reversed Queen of Wands represents a person burning up, sweating, and fuming with jealousy. If you discover a reversed card you don’t like, simply turn it right-side up to release its negative hold on the situation.
Jealousy is a familiar feeling that everyone deals with. This spread has been written for when you feel the pangs of envy. It looks closely at what elicits this response in you, what you can learn about yourself, and how you can let it go.
Cast Your Cards
Prepare for a ball, expect magic to happen, and cast your cards.
1. What is the situation triggering jealousy?
2. Why am I jealous over this?
3. What am I trying to keep?
4. Why do I feel threatened?
5. What false belief have I created?
6. How can I build my self-confidence?
7. How can I avoid comparing myself to others?
8. How can I learn to trust?